Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!



You are my everything! I love you SO much! I'm sorry I'm not there for your birthday, but I hope you know that I love you more today than ever. I would celebrate with you if I didn't HAVE to go and visit my friends in Bozeman. You are my best friend. Thank you for taking care of me and loving me so well. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!


Part of Brent's present:


To My HEATH:
I'm sure you will SNICKER when you read this. Sharing your Birthday with you is as exciting as PAYDAY. You have been my SWEETART and given me MOUNDS of ALMOND JOY & STARTBURSTS. Thank you for giving me MIKE & IKE and treating me GOOD & PLENTY. When I get back you'd better ROLO because BUTTERFINGERS and all you're going to SKOR WHOPPERS and WHATCHAMACALLIT. You are my best friend and I love you!

Love,

Your DOVE

1 Comments:

Brenny said...

That is the cutest candy card ever. I hope you are having a good time in Montana!