Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Siblings

These two kids absolutely love each other! It has been so fun to watch their relationship grow over these past two years. Jacob doesn't lay down for his nap or bedtime without yelling out the door "Love you NaNa!" We will frequently hear Hannah's worried voice say, "But what about Jacob?" or "Where's Jacob?" Hannah loves to be Jacob's BIG SISTER and pick things up for him or help him play with toys. She, on more than one occasion, has said to us "NO! Let me do it! I need to be Jacob's good Big Sister!" Jacob is a typical boy and loves to tease and taunt his sister. She gets mad and he just keeps on pushing those buttons. They love to make each other squeal and laugh. We are so grateful for these two amazing kids that we have in our lives. Thank you Hannah and Jacob for helping us laugh! WE LOVE YOU!

3 Comments:

Jon and Tara Harper said...

Congrats on the house! I don't if there was something wrong with my computer, but today was the first time in over a month that I've been able to view any posts. Every time I checked, it was still the Mommy Time post, but it is good to see what you have been up to. I heard about the snow storm you got. I kept thinking I should call and terrible me, I never did. I'll call you sometime soon.

Clarice said...

Hey how are you guys? Your house looks cute and I'm glad you guys got into it.

Kristi said...

Hi Cami. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I love blogging. Your family is so cute. I love the pictures of your kids that you chose for your sidebar. So cute!