Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jacob made my day...

So on Thursday afternoon, after going to the store, we had a funny thing happen. I had bought a baguette and left it on the kitchen table after putting all of the other groceries away and putting Jacob down for a nap. Jacob woke up from his nap, but Hannah and I were busy finishing up a project downstairs, so I just let Jacob wander around the house and play for a bit. I heard him upstairs, playing with toys, running around, crinkling paper... what? "Oh, it must just be the grocery sacks that I left out."


10 minutes later...





Jacob had pulled the baguette off of the table, ripped the paper off and broken it in half. I found him CHOWING down on the bread totally happy that he had found food for himself. He wandered around for a good 20 more minutes eating the bread before I was able to get it away from him. Check out all of the crumbs on his mouth and the other half of the baguette on the flour behind him! Silly kid!

1 Comments:

lara said...

so cute, cami! hilarious. your kids are darling and hannah is so grown up! holy cow!