Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ballet & Tap






Hannah went to her new Ballet & Tap class last night and had a fabulous time! We went to the two year old class last night, but will start the three year old class next week. I have never seen anything so cute as these little two year olds prancing around in their ballet outfits and having the time of their lives. I was very impressed with how well they listened to directions and did what they were told. Notice Hannah checking herself out in the mirror as she prances by with her horsie.

2 Comments:

Macbeth 6 said...

HOw cute is that! Im so glad you r computer is up and you can get these cuties on - we miss them!! Love you! Missy

Brenny said...

Very cute! Is there anything cuter than little girls in tutus?

Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I meant to ask you if I could add you to my list on Sunday when we were chatting. I didn't even know you were privatized. :) I hope your lesson went well. OH and I talked to Darren and we both agreed that we need to have you guys over for dinner. We actually discussed inviting you for this next Sunday. I'll call soon to make plans.