Friday, January 30, 2009

Bugged

I've been BUG tagged! Here are 10 things that BUG me!

1. Hannah puts her night-time pull-up by our bed every morning so that we have a pleasant smell to wake up to.
2. Naked feet touching me, especially toe nails.
3. Getting hit in the face by a flying blankie.
4. Mini-vans! I drive one, but only because I have to. Every other mini-van in the world drives 5-10 mph below the speed limit, especially when you can't get around them.
5. White walls. I need some color!
6. Hour long bathroom trips.
7. Money. The good, the bad, and the ugly.
8. Kids who ask for food all day long and then don't eat their dinner.
9. "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"
10. Non-assertiveness. If you want something than go out and get it!

I tag whoever wants to make their own venting list!

3 Comments:

The Enslingers said...

Cami....I must say...if you are going to live so far away from me, you could at least post on your blog a little more, write me on facebook, email....SOMETHING! I know....it goes both ways. But seriously! :)

Heather

P.S. Jack finally learned how to walk! Yay the true craziness begins! :)

Brenny said...

Great list. I don't drive a mini van, but their slow driving 'drives' me crazy.

Brenny said...

Actually any slow driver drives me crazy, especially the ones that drive right next to each other and don't pass...